Familie ist alles
Rain had been busy most the morning making himself and Lux a home. Lux had fallen asleep in secui form with the fox pups curled up against her black and red underside while he made sure that the den was stable enough for them to live in. He had been happy to keep the human shovel he had found in his travels. It had made digging the den easier for him and he had dug for most the night and late into the morning, making sure that is was stable. He just finished making the beds and making sure the hole in the top was easily covered before going out and looking at his handy work. He howled for someone to come see it, waking Lux. She yawned and looked up at him, her sky blue eyes glowing with happiness, her tail wagging softly. "You finished it Da? Can I go to my room?" she asked and Rain shook his head yes.

"Take the foxes with you. I hope to meet one of our pack mates out here," he said as Lux picked up the fox pups in her teeth and carried them one by one into her new home. Rain waited for her to come back and helped her move some of their belongings into the den. He had made small storage areas for things like bows and furs and jars and things. He hoped that they got a pack mate to live with them. The more the merrier.

Messages In This Thread