oh breathe, just breathe
[html]

LUPUS Form

"I wigs em you wants em...", she affirmed her actions out loud, unbothered by the tone of concern and slight alarm in Colli's voice. "Wat wappen wen we wants dem, wat we woes wexts?", she inquired with an even worse accent, the product of the dirt getting into her own mouth from her furious actions. "Phewg, phelw. ", she spat out the dirt and wiped her nose on her front leg, which only got her nose dirtier because of how caked it was in earth. "I means, we just weabes dem dere in da whores-wholes and den dey gwows? Wat does dey eats? Where does dere poops go? Pwants makes poops, wight? Are dere poops dere seeds?", she questioned more, her mind once more fixated on bodily functions. "Did we hurtses da fwowwers feelin's? When I grabs dem and shakes dem from der earfs? How we makes dem feel betters and say sowwies? I try shouts at dem once but they no wisten, I tink dey no habs wears. Cepts wellow worn. Dey have ears and you eats dem. But I nots vegeterans. I wieks weats. "

"Dere's a humminburd! It is smalls!", she pointed towards a noisy dragonfly that lazily made it's way past them.

"And forgives.", Sura added to Colli's question. She turned to see the distraught look on Colli's face, and wrinkled her nose in response. "Did you eats ownwoion? It makes you cwies, dey gwosses. You adults, you shoulds knows dat, tehehe.", she commented, being thick when it comes to empathy.

"WOOOKS! I founds a wubies!", excited, she grabbed the thing that she found with her teeth and struggled to trot forwards with it. When she was close enough, she placed it at Colli's feet. It was a buttery hue, perfectly round, like a button, but with no hole in the middle, in total, bigger than Sura;s head. In fact, it wasn't very hard at all. A moment later, it began to move and squirm and lengthened into a long shape with many tiny legs and a gigantic red gem-like thing on one end that looked rather shiny. It began to try to burrow back into the earth. Sura's ears rose to the top of her head, even unfurling themselves in extreme curiosity as Sura stood perfectly still.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread