oh breathe, just breathe
You won the "who's that pokemon...", garden pest style XD

I'm getting tired, so I think I might end this thread.

[html]

Concentrating on digging was hard work, so while Sura's paws worked in the soil digging her exaggerated holes, her ears easily picked up Colli's words, and her mouth repeated fragments of them. "Pwants... soils... seeds...waters.... sunwites....", she murmured to herself, fully fixated on her physical task, her words almost an afterthought. "Dis one times! We fixes pwants, and dey wives.", she began to seem to recant a tale excitedly after Colli's happy remark about their hard work mending the garden. However, she was actually recalling their actions of past, present, and future, in a bizarre way. It seemed that Sura was gaining a propensity for half truths and blatant lies.

"Bugs eat bugs in da wake bsszzzz bwwwwzzzzz bwwwzzzzzz bwz bwz bwz", she began to hum to herself once more after Colli's instruction on insects, in a sing-song tone, acknowledging what Colli had said. All of the information that the adult provided seemed to be sticking in her brain, but how much of it truly stuck until later, and in an uncorrupted form, was unknown even to Sura. But for now, at least she seemed quite happy making lisped dragonfly noises. "Maybe... Bus we habs woks vewy hawds fiwst sos ebewyones be pwouds n' sos we be pwouds of ou-selfs fo woks the hardness. We sabs da pwants n pwetties dem. "

When Sura brought her discovery to Colli, the woman seemed to become excited, her tone implying that it could destroy everything they'd worked hard for, and it could even harness the power of sun and earth-ness to destroy their pack, planet, and even the universe! It was disgusting, but she had to kill it! Grimacing, she made a stabbing motion with her teeth towards the grub, and quickly felt a disgusting presence of her mouth. She squinted as the thing moved no more. Desperate to get the taste out, she began to roll in the dirt, even taking and spitting out large mouthfuls of earth. Her frenzied antics lasted for a few moments.

"I HATED its! GWUBWOM DIE! I KILLS IT! I KILLS DEM ALL! I HATES IT! I HATES IT SKIN! I HATES IT TASTE! IT GETS IN MY FUR! I HATES DIS FUR! I HATES DA WOWLD! I HATES.... hates... dwagonfw wake ... fwower...", she suddenly exploded, stamping her feet on the ground and shouting with all the capacity her lungs could offer. Her body began to shake in an apparent rage, as if all the rolling had literally ruffled her fur the wrong way. But as the thoroughly covered dirty pup raged, she began to simmer down, just as mysteriously. Her words became repetitive, less cohesive. Her body even seemed to have trouble, and her angry shaking became a nervous one, and eventually a wobble, as if desperately trying to stay standing. It seemed to be a struggle to keep looking at Colli because of the angle of her neck, having to look up seemed too much work, and the ground enraptured her attention instead. Her eyes, too became heavy. She began to mumble quietly, and then collapsed near Colli's feet, limbs outspread, and her vocals silent for only a few moments before a moderate snoring began.

-- expends all her energy, falls asleep, fade out --

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread