[AW] Wocks Are The Best Kind Of Friends
[html]

[364]
oooon the topic of forgotten threads, i swear i'd posted to this! sorry chicky!

Temeraire Lupus is by Alaine!

He thought it might be only a matter of time. The rocks laid across the path was not an accident- his Uncle Bran had taught him enough to notice the signs of a practical joke. He supposed it would have worked well, there was nothing stopping someone from charging through Jordheim and slashing open a paw. It was the puzzlement of whom had laid the trap- he and Elias had nothing to do with it, which was unusual. And he figured it was too rudimentary for his Uncles to stoop as low as laying rocks out for others to trip up on. He thought maybe Andara, but she was too nervous to try to hurt anyone. His logical mind told him that whomever it was, they weren't that far away.

His intelligence was rewarded just moments later as a black and white blur streaked out of a bush near to him, an almost unintelligible battle cry coming from the obviously young pup. He could see that she was very small, less than three months old he was certain. The small body collided with him and he gave a wordless 'oof'- she was certainly stocky despite her youth. Temeraire couldn't help the amiable laugh, just before the small body in front of him stopped her onslaught. He caught the subtle whiff of urine and saw the splatter of pee across the floor, just as the look crossed the pups face. Before he could laugh it off, he was being accused.

I peed? Well I's must have been holding onto it for too long. Maybe I should go to the bush and pee He pondered, because he could clearly see the effort this little pup was exuding trying to hold something together. He could only assume that it was the need to urinate, due to the attempt at a disgusted snarl and the words from the little madam. She certainly had an attitude. With that, Teme trotted over to the bush and cocked his leg, peeing against the leaves and sighing in content. With a smirk, he looked back at the girl. You need to pee? He questioned, lazily scratching his ear with his back paw.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread