[AW] Wocks Are The Best Kind Of Friends
[html]

LUPUS Form

In her upbringing, there hadn't been many pups, and most adults preferred their optime forms. As a consequence, it had created a virtually segregated environment where Sura pretty much kept to herself and her mother, with her father trying to stay as far away as often as possible. She had never had much interest in boys, but this one had sparked her attention. Instead of being horrified, he seemed to take the whole thing in stride, and even upped the ante by lifting a leg over some bushes. Curious, she padded around his back to see the ongoings, her expression one of impressed amazement.

It was her turn now, so she found herself a different bush and cautiously lifted a leg, as standing on only three was a very tricky task for one who had never done such before. She closed her leg and pushed at her bladder, producing the desired stream of liquid.... which promptly trickled down her other leg. When she realized this, she had already finished, and began to flush with embarrassed anger.

"You cheateds! You has special wick! I not habs one, is nots fairs! " (Translation), she complained, and gestured towards his manly area. "I know! Dis all a wick! You tweats me wike a widdle baby! I nots a baby, I knows hows to pees! You dumbs!", she continued as she had an epiphany of brilliance.

"When I gwows up, I gonna be biggers dan you, and I'm gonna picks on you! I'm gonna hab big woobs and a stick too! I shows you! And den I does it better dan you and I wins and tweats you wike a baby! Yeah! You sees! You dumb dooter!" , she stood there now, quaking with anger, her eyes full of fire. Her damp leg stuck out, as it was the only portion of her body that was wet and not thoroughly coated in mud.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread