[AW] Wocks Are The Best Kind Of Friends
[html]

[342]
^^

Temeraire Lupus is by Alaine!

He did not expect, however, the young black and white pup to move closer, her body scooting around his to look at him peeing. He'd never had anyone look at him before while he was peeing and the young male fought to keep his leg cocked. When he'd finally finished, he dropped his paw to the ground, trying not to stand on the pup who had been so interested in his activities. Stepping back, he watched as she seemed to consider the motion for a moment before moving to another bush. Blue eyes watched as she cocked her leg, watching the pee come from a different place to trickle down her leg. He couldn't suppress the laugh that came from him, before the black and white pup began to speak.

He just about managed to understand what she was saying and he glanced down between his leg. He couldn't deny it, she was right. But that didn't mean he'd cheated and he couldn't help the giggles that escaped him as she started to decree her intentions when she was older. Perhaps she didn't have the foresight to realise that while she was bigger, Temeraire would be growing at a proportional rate and therefore he would still be larger than the female. He was trying his best to stifle his giggles, when her insult came. His roaring laugh came, despite his knowledge that laughing at someone wasn't polite. He managed to calm down and managed to remember something important.

When I was as little as you are, I couldn't lift my leg. My Daddy taught me how to crouch to pee... maybe you could do that? He asked, trying to salvage the situation. Understanding that the pup needed a demonstration, Teme moved over to the bush again, his back legs squating down as he forced his bladder to release any remaining water. A few drops escaped and he'd hoped that the little girl had watched him. He was sure he'd seen others crouch down to pee, so maybe it was a girl thing.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread