[AW] Wocks Are The Best Kind Of Friends
[html]

LUPUS Form

When the lad began to laugh at her, she perked her ears up, curious to know what it was that was funny, as she wanted to laugh as well. But when she could not figure it out, the realization hit her that she was the subject of his ridicule . Without realizing it, she drew a breath and began to hold it in her cheeks, puffing them out as a squirrel might do. But the laughter continued, and her frustration and anxiety to swell proportionately. Her cheeks became flush with an embarrased pink, until she could stand it no more.

The air burst out of her mouth, as did her words, panting for breath. Her eyebrows were deeply furrowed in serious anger. If her eyebrows became any more angry, the sun would simply fall down. "S'not funnies! Meanie poop!" (Translation), she shouted between gasps for air.

"I always goes wike dats. Duhhhh. If I not goes like dat I never goes and den and den my bwadder ASPWODEDEDS! Wike dis. ASPWOSION! I wike ASPOWSIONS wia fwogs. I makes dem makes kissy faces den I kisses dem and bwows air inside and den dey pops and den guts and horns and fweaders fwies all ober! And den da suns faws downs. And den... and dens.... an-ah.... aahhhh.....", she lost her place and her gaze drifted to the sky and back down to Temeraire, as if expecting him to speak.

But she continued talking anyways. "Das my favowite ways makes ASPOWSIONs. How yous makes aspowsions, huh? Fartededs not counts.", for now, she smiled at him and waited patiently for his answer. It wasn't always that she behaved properly, but when she did, it was for a friend. It seemed like the boy's earlier offense of a long fit of laughter was forgotten in Sura's mind.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread