darkness becomes
He stared at her, disliking her more with everything she spoke she was beginning to sound like his mother, and his mother wasn't someone that DaVinci liked to think about too often. He shook his head as she spoke and just smirked, the asshole gave a rude huff of disbelief as he muttered. "Whatever.." He shook his head and lifted his body up off the ground, taking a few steps away from the woman as he gazed at her in disbelief. "Yeah, well, have fun with your new life.. " He flicked the rest of the scraps of shells into the stream and tossed his bangs from his eyes. She obviously didn't want his company and he was better off alone.

Walking past the strange lady he watched her for a moment before shaking his head in disbelief again and smirking. "And I'm off to find out if there's anything out there for me." He grinned once more before moving off, calling behind him with a bitter laughter as he left the rude yet correct stranger behind. "There is something out there.. even for the pathedic ones like me." He knew better than argue with every soul he came across, perhaps it was just returning to these lands that did it. He knew he never should have.. but he'd promised her.

Messages In This Thread