that bridge is on fire
Fritz was nothing if not loyal. His loyalty was first and foremost to his mate but his pack would always come an extremely close second. He might not have known the female but she was part of his pack and would be under his protection, just like everyone in Vinátta. The one person that he was more loyal to than his pack and would protect over all others was his mate. Selene was his world and as long as she was safe and happy, so was Fritz.

The large dog nodded his spotted head at his leader's words. "I'll be ready to help protect the pack in anyway possible, Saul. This is my home and I mean to keep it and all its members safe from harm, both inward and outward." He knew there was no reason for there to be inward threats but if they were ever there, they could be more disastrous than anything else.

His leader seemed amused by his honest answer but surprised as well. Fritz knew that it was rare to hear of multiple personalities but had never known anyone personally with them. "I'll be sure to bring him in. But as to how we can get fang to show up…The only way maybe getting him alone with a female. Though even that might not work. And if we went that route, we should make sure that the female is not actually alone." This was not a suggestion he made lightly nor did he want that to happen but it might be the only way to convince Fang to show up instead of Toby. But that was a bridge to cross when they came to it.

Messages In This Thread