Taking Responsibility
[html]

Naniko did not know the extent to which Amy was getting involved with other packs. She was displeased to hear what Zalen had to say about her ex-pack member's current endeavors, but did not know what they could do besides offer to hand her over if they saw her again. She had thought that bringing Amy to the pack would be beneficial to them, as she would provide an opportunity to trade with other packs and already had ties around the area...but it had backfired. She was embarrassed to have ever believed that the canine could function in a pack, even one as socially permissive as Anathema.

"I didn't see her with a pup while she was here...I wonder if she did it after she was banished. Knowing that she has been exiled from our pack for her behaviors, what else would you have us do about her? I have not personally seen her in quite a while." The Angela had no reason to lie. Amy had assaulted Lillith and had been given one more chance, but had not been able to control herself when it came to offending against other canines. That had been too much for them and they'd cut her loose. "You may do what you feel necessary, Aeron, to help them find the pup or Amy." Naniko looked to Zalen now, wondering if he found this satisfactory.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread