Put your bags down, you're home.
Aro was laying on his back soaking up the sun, his eyes lightly closed as sleep began to soak in along with the sun. This was all interrupted by a howl, it was a joining howl, one that called for his father, but as it went, something familiar caught his ears. His body jolted up and his ears swiveled catching it's direction. Sidra! His heart shot to his throat and he scrambled to his feet and ran like an excited pup. She was joining! What made her change her mind!? What made her decide!? Did his talk really make her think? He didn't want to prod her...but he really wanted to know.

His long legs carried him quickly, but not as fast as he would in lupine form. There was no time for that, he needed to catch her before his father got there. He slowed down, trying to cool himself, and make himself not look as excited as he was. Knowing she was just a little ways away, he smoothed his fur and shook off his excitement. He didn't want to come into view like he was. Taking a deep breath, he caught the scent of Adelle, and another. All the more reason to be cool. Licking his muzzle, he was ready. Walking calmly into view and toward the three females, he gave a light smile, his eyes appearing casual. "...hey ladies! More so...hello Sidra!" He then flashed a large grin her way, "What finally got you to join?" As he spoke, his eyes looked into Sidra's electric gaze, he saw how nervous she was and couldn't help but chuckle some, "Need something to take the edge off? Though, I could make you feel easier and tell you, my father won't bite.." He laughed again. His eyes looked to her horse, "...but I might have something that would make your horse more comfortable. I'm sure you being uneasy is upsetting him.." He slowly approached the horse as he reached into his pack pulling out an apple, "May I?" He asked before offering it to the magnificent horse.

His eyes glanced to Adelle, "So was it you that persuaded, this mysterious woman?"

Messages In This Thread