Put your bags down, you're home.
[html]

out of character here

Adelle was right. Sidra did want to come, but she was much too proud and much too stubborn to admit it. She'd wanted to come the moment Aro had told her of Casa di Cavalieri, knowing that she might find a suitable home for herself. She wanted to come even more when she'd met Adelle and Isa. A moment later, Aro joined the three women. Sidra's face instantly lit up at the sight of him and for the second time she held herself back from running up and hugging him excitedly. Her tail picked up behind her, forgetting for a moment about the anxiety about meeting the Alpha and finally joining. He flashed her a smile and she returned it with her own, though the nervousness was putting a damper on her mood. Sidra motioned to Adelle. Adelle dragged me back, I had no choice. She wasn't taking any responsibility for her actions to come to the border.

Oh, the thought of a substance to take away the anxiety was mighty welcoming but even more so than that, the assurance that Aro's father, the Alpha, wasn't going to be frightening. Sidra turned to Soloman. She hadn't noticed how unsettled he was. He couldn't keep four feet on the ground, kicking and digging into the forest floor, his tail flicking angrily behind him. The spotted hybrid walked up to him when Aro did knowing he might not take to the obsidian man. The mahogany horse took a few steps back as Aro came closer, but as soon as the apple was waved in front of him, he stepped back into place giving a lighthearted whinny. Sidra smiled over at Aro and nodded. Of course. Soloman didn't hesitate for a moment, grabbing the apple out of the man's hand and nibbling on it joyfully. Attention turned to Adelle as the question was asked, her pride was obvious and caused a bright smile to splay on the hybrid's lips. Without her, she'd never have come here today.

Sidra was still anxious, but with the three that had made her want to join Casa by her side, she felt a world more at ease. Her eyes still constantly flicked towards the bags on Sully's back. She's just have to wait now. It wasn't long before the Alpha came to the borders making Sidra stiffen. He held himself high and proud and said nothing for a long while while he examined her. She couldn't help but lower her head in submission, ears flicking back and eyes darting over to Aro and then to the ground. The man's eyes weren't judgmental, but she felt uneasy with anyone staring at her. The Alpha's next words were much different than she would have expected, his voice was reassuring and kind. Everyone was silent meaning that it was now Sidra's time to speak. My name is Sidra Pheonix and I'm here to join your ranks, if you'll have me. With a breath, she straightened up a little letting her pride shine through. Opal eyes turned to Adelle, then to Ismeme, then to Aro for strength.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread