Put your bags down, you're home.
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro hadn't realized his affect on her, most females were either really shy or fiesty around him. In truth it hadn't surprised him to hear Adelle dragging someone here, but Adelle denied it and Aro smiled, a large grin. Before he could actually hand the apple to Solomon the horses big head pushed and forced the apple out of his hand. His deep chuckle came from him, his eyes looking joyously to Sidra's. Aro almost wanted to pull her to him in a hug to share in his joy that she was here but as he moved to get closer to the beautifully floored woman his father's presence was felt. He stood taller and moved to body to face the Sole. "Why, hello...sorry the invitations were forgotten to be passed..." He joked lightly before giving a soft bow. " Though in all seriousness, father, Sidra here is a friend...I had mentioned Casa to her months ago...and apparently Adelle here had finally helped her make up her mind. I know Sidra is a fine warrior and feel she would make a great addition to the pack ranks." He offered. He was sure the Sole would accept the young woman, but he had learned that being overly confident could easily get one in trouble.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread