Put your bags down, you're home.
[html]

Yay! Sidra is officially a Casa canine! Also, yes, Sidra is an immature butthole. But, she'll learn. :3

The moments that passed after the black and gold hybrid spoke felt like hours. Her body fell completely still, shoulders rolled back in a confident posture while her head remained low and submissive in the presence of Casa's Sole. Aro was the first to speak in the moments that followed, intense Amethyst eyes shifted to the handsome wolf as he spoke. A small and confident smile crept onto Sidra's lips as his words filled the silence. He instilled his own confidence that he had in her, in his own father and the leader of Casa di Cavalieri. Her heart swelled even larger when Ismeme spoke up and the slender female's gaze flashed to the light colored woman, her smile growing even larger. Her eyes finally fell on Adelle who was pouting, though Sidra had no idea why. Of course she was being immature, making Adelle responsible for Sidra's choices, but she'd rather ignore that fact and focus on being accepted into a family. For once, she was feeling good about this and was feeling grateful for the three canines that vouched for her.

Jazper's booming voice led Sidra's gaze directly to him, her ears flicking back again, calming from the previous excitement. Her tail had started to sway confidently now. She was fairly sure she'd be accepted. Her impression of the Sole was an honorable one. He seemed kind yet proud, serious yet capable of joy and laughter. Already, she was happy that this man may be her leader, despite his gender.

Sidra's face grew stern as he spoke. Obviously he was serious about all the things he said. The hybrid dismayed herself knowing all of the things she'd done in the past. Of course it would be hard to overcome who she'd been for most of her life, but she would make an effort to not cause trouble among her new pack mates. The responsibility is what hit her the hardest. Now, she would be responsible for others, not just herself. This was the very reason she hesitated in joining. It scared the daylights out of her to worry about others and what other's thought about her. Sidra didn't want to let anyone down, she'd done that already and it'd broken her. Her head dropped even more, brow furrowing as she soaked up his words. As of now, she wasn't completely sure she would give her life for anyone. Up until her escape from the traffickers, she trusted no one, helped no one, and sacrificed for nobody but herself. Even so, she was willing to try her hardest. Once he was done, she raised her head and inhaled deeply. The breath was held for a moment before she puffed herself up more, her words beginning as a strong whisper and then strengthened into a proud tone. I promise with everything I have that I will do my best to make you proud. It was all she had to say right now, but hoped it would be all he needed to accept her.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread