Put your bags down, you're home.
[html]

Aro has soo many female's on his mind...and Sidra might be taking the lead XD

Word Count → 000

Aro was quite pleased to make his Father grin, especially such a large grin at that, and perhaps he was imagining things, but he was sure there could have been a burst of laughter there if he decided to make more jokes. He loved to see his father smile, anyone smile really, but especially his father. His father's laugh was contagious which made it all the more grand to hear. Ismeme spoke on Sidra as well, and he was glad to see that Sidra had made such a good impression, it showed that she was surely going to be a great addition. Maybe Sidra didn't see it, but he knew she could do all those things his father mentioned, she just needed to learn to trust others. Something had happened to her, he wasn't going to push for it. It was the past now, and she was here. Casa would be a great home for her, there was so much to offer others. Trust, family, honor, and happiness. His chest puffed in pride as she was accepted and her words made him all that more happy causing his tail to wag unchecked as it had been. He knew she would do her best, and he'd be happy to be at her side throughout it, whether she liked it or not.

His eyes finally glanced to Adelle, noticing her silence, and then he noted how upset she was. He laughed a little, "Adelle, I'm sure Ismeme and I know that you didn't twist Sidra's arm. At least, I know you didn't. I couldn't twist her arm, and I can beat you up..so, I'm sure you twisting and dragging someone would be quite difficult, and there would be signs of exhaustion on you from the whole ordeal...Sidra here claims the ability to kick my as-rear, so..yeah.." It was an awkward explanation of how he knew Sidra was forced to come her, he just hoped Adelle understood it. He gave a crooked smile and then lifted his right arm to scratch at the back of his head. He was certainly feeling nervous all of a sudden. Perhaps it was how happy he was to know now that he didn't have to be laying thinking of how Sidra was doing. She was here in Casa now, with him just a bark away. He could be there for her...

Aro looked down, what was he doing? He was so emotional about Sidra, he hadn't been like this since that one canine back in Europe...and he wasn't going to let himself go down that path again. He looked up with a sigh and smiled, "Well, Sidra, I'll let Adelle and Ismeme have fun with ya' for awhile...I'm sure we'll run into one another again.." He winked at her his charming smile coming back over him, "We'll have to have a drink and a smoke with one another soon.." He then backed away with a bow, eyes never leaving hers, then he casually turned and walked away from the small group, but not before giving his father a nod. His smile never leaving his muzzle until he was out of sight. He had some thinking to do.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread