Searching for home...
[html]
The boy had some strange qualities, that was for sure, but Esper Hollow wasn't one to discriminate. After all, Laurent's own mate couldn't smell, and was shy around everyone. "Don't worry, we're a good bunch, and we take care of our own." He said quickly. "My name's Laurent Nakado, I'm one of the founding members of the pack. There are two leaders here, Laurel and Nikita, and then about four of us normal folk." he said with a smile. "We don't have anyone under a year old running around here, so you're pretty much stuck with folks your age and older, if I remember right my mate's the youngest one in the pack, but he's really sick right now so no one should get too close too him..." This statement was made with slight distaste, he hated the fact that Jasper was ill. "But we're all good people, so you don't have to worry about that." He attempted to be easy going, to make the experience easier on the younger male. "I'll call a leader for you, so maybe we can get you set up with a home." With that, he tipped his head back and called for either Laurel or Nikita, whoever was closer and not busy.
[/html]

___

uhh. gotta go to bed, and be at work in.....5 hours! YAY. just NPC Laurent, he'll basically just give whatever info is asked of him & such!

Messages In This Thread