Searching for home...
Yes, he can shift but he prefers his quad form better because he's quirky like that. D: Lol And I guess I would call his markings eccentric but just don't mention that to Vexx. He's quite proud of 'em ;D Oh and by the way- I was told to post this info so I hope you don't mind.
# Character Name: Vexx
# Character Birthdate (including year): August 14 2006 (not sure if this is in real time)
# Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines):Luperci Ortus
# Species (not applicable to canines): (apparently not applicable to meh)
# Gender:Male
# Your e-mail: hadowlycanart@yahoo.com">shadowlycanart@yahoo.com
# A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). PatrickShiruani (AIM)
# How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: It was featured on The Shadow of Let Big Grin

"I'm Vexx. And I hope you don't mind the 'adult' thing. I'll get over it. Evetually." He tried to explain a bit about himself, feeling comfortable about the fact the other adult had his own quirks too. In fact everyone did, which is what Vexx based his reflection of others on. He never seemed to react to someone just based on how they looked, mainly on how they acted. "So in short, I have basically been living of the humans by taking their food, helping my stealty skills, and on a side note I'm quite proud of that," He paused, smiling a little and laughing at himself for "trying" to show off. He took a breath and continued. "I've also been living in trees, which help my climbing skills, and also because of the fact that I sleep during the day. I'm also assuming you'd like to know why?" Of course he'd like to know why. Vexx always knew that. Everyone always said to him that the best part of the day was when it was light out. But Vexx had his own best part of the day, and that was in the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep. Except for him.

Also, I bet that you assumed that I couldn't shift is that right? No, I can't mind read. Everyone thinks that I can't because of the fact I'm always in this form rather than my bi-ped form. I just happen to prefer this one is all. But I do occasionally shift from time to time. Depending on the 'situation'". Vexx sat back down, feeling tired again. He hoped that the coyote didn't assume anything bad of him. He hated giving bad impressions on the first try.

Messages In This Thread