Searching for home...
Well there are cities left behind, just because the humans died doesn't mean that their cities and buildings and such are gone. But, ah, I reckon you'll either get the hang of it or you won't. Up to you whether or not you want to reply to this or not, but now you're welcome to go off and skip around and post. Tongue

[html]
A tattooist? Well, that certainly explained how he had probably got the vibrant blue on his face. “Well, it's something. Anyway, if you'll come with me I'll show you where the camp site is and you can go ahead and get settled. You'll probably want to get acquainted with folks, but for right now you'll want to avoid Laurie's shack for now. We've got some people in there but they're pretty sick from something. It's better if you don't catch whatever they've got.” Gesturing for him to follow, Laurel turned and ventured back through the thick fog and forestry to the heart of where they had set up camp.
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread