[M] - Mine
[html]
playing it as if Tony has noticed and hid as much as possible without being nasty XD this post is shit btw

Tony was fully aware that Neela was in heat. And that was partially one of the reasons he'd skirted away from her in the recent days. It wasn't because he didn't want her, nor that he wasn't very tempted by her either. But it was simply that Tony wasn't quite sure what to make of it, or even in Neela wanted it so. Or even, dare he say it, if he was allowed to. Tony was most worried about himself though. He wanted to, she was his mate near enough and he loved the girl to bits. But he wasn't quite sure how to do... It. He'd done it before of course. But that had been by accident. And he wasn't sure if he remembered what he did or how to do it again. And it embarrassed him. Tony was a grown man of course, he should be well versed in these things by now.

A howl was sent up into the air close by, Neela's howl. And, of course, Tony latched onto it quickly. Sneaking off, he found her quickly. Stopping behind her to take her in quickly. Before attempting to surprise her gently. 'Guess who...' he grinned, wrapping his arms around his mate tightly. 'He's tall, muscular, best damn soldier in this here pack and you love him very much... I think...'

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread