[M] - Mine
[html]

The warmth of Neela's body against was something Tony was rather fond of. He'd never really had this sort of interaction before, closeness of bodies yes, with his parents and siblings, and his steed of course. But never on this level. In this way. The prince let out a half sigh and shook his head, feigning sadness, 'See, now. Ah'm not sure if y' was talkin' 'bout th' love...' He grinned however, understanding the look in her eye. 'And provin' it?' he questioned, raising and eyebrow, 'Wha' y' wan' me t' prove, eh? Lookin' fer a spar, or summin' else...' he trailed off, faking innocence with a gentle roll of his eyes. Peering upwards to the sky. 'S' a nice day, eh?' he questioned.

When Neela moved, Tony stumbled slightly. This was awfully risky behaviour our in the open, wasn't it? A quick look around told Tony he was clear to carry on his games. And there were quite a few minutes away from the fort. They'd be fine. And it was a contest the price was determined not to loose. He gave Neela a look, pulling her to his body tightly and then resting his chin on the top of her head and closing his eyes. Concentrating on certain... Dirty things... And the fruits his concentration unsheathed itself soon after, a smirk on his lips.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread