[M] - Mine
[html]
text goes here

'Yeah.. Gotta get some use outta tha'... Wouldn' do much damage if ah keep i' sheathed... Been needin' to spear summin' with it f' ages, y'know...' he pulled her closer. Humming in her ears softly.

He winced as she moved up and down him, his member trapped between them. He was filled with want, but this was Tony so there was no way he was going to loose. Tony twisted his head so that she didn't have to strain as much to chew on his ear. Something he found himself enjoying. The hot air was just getting him more... Frustrated... And so did Neela's fondling. Thinking quickly, her wrapped his arms around her, letting them travel up and down agonisingly slowly, before stopping just below her chest. That'll teach the bitch, he thought.

Tony pushed against her with a continued force, lowering his teeth to graze her neck and shoulder, his tongue flickering out to wet her shoulder too. He was going to win, he was sure of it. Ha, how could he, Tony Marino- Knight loose? He huffed, shaking his head.

With certain reluctance, he pulled away to let his member fall away from it's trapped space and down below. With a grin and ochre orbs, he returned Neela's favour. Making himself evident and moved against her slowly, eager to see her break because his patience was wearing thin. But he didn't want to loose too. With a grunt e pulled her closer. 'C'mon...' he hummed in a whisper.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread