[M] - Mine
[html]
text goes here

A smirk graced his lips. 'No fun it i'?' he questioned with a growl. He held her tighter to stop her squirming, to keep her out of reach. How maturely immature this all was. Tail flickering with irritation behind him, Tony considered that perhaps loosing wouldn't be so bad? All that would happen would be sex either way right? That was all well and good until Tony considered that it was loosing the very word sent a shiver up his spin though it very well could have been the contact with Neela. Either the movement she made with her free hands caught Tony out and sent a small yelp of attraction and surprise out of his maw. Lowering his head, he growled to her softly, panting with desire. 'Y' win..' Tony's speech was slurred, mashed together. As confusing as he could be when sane, now he was ever more so.

He moved Neela away forcefully, pushing her onto the ground with a growl and then moved over to join her. He dug his muzzle in her hair and smiled, planting quick licks on her face and neck. 'Y' win...' he repeated again. His pride stung like lemon juice on a cut, but his desire clouded his mind. Ultimately he'd regret giving in like that, but he jsut wanted Neela, now.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread