[M] - Mine
[html]
text goes here

He pinpointed in on her cues, feeling her tail moved as it brushed up against his inner leg. It would be difficult, he realised, as he moved his hips to come level with hers. It was almost impossible lean over her and keep eye level with her while doing his job. So figuring a clever way to do both, he sat more upright. Still with there hips closer together, but Tony could see and interact with Neela better, though he had a feeling there would be little heed for words at this point. The blacksmith adjusted himself again before looking towards Neela to make sure she was ready. When he was sure, he move down and forward with deliberate slowness. He wasn't as small as most males in any respect and although they'd been through this before, he didn't want to ruin the mood by inducing pain. He paused again at the halfway points, humming a question of 'are you okay?' Before carrying on again slowly.

With a groan he completed his work, waiting for Neela to adjust herself and giving both of them a moments rest before moving again. Back and forwards slowly, using the muscles in his thick legs to keep the weight off of Neela.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread