[J] The path Which only you know
[html]
(356) Hello Kenzee. Big Grin Its glad to see we have another member joining Casa! And, I think there isn't any more information you need to add, so you're all good. By the way, I really liked your post.

Alyssum stuffed the rabbit into her game bag when she pulled out the arrow from where it impaled it from. She was glad that her solo training was paying off--her aim was cleaner than ever, and her tracking abilities we once again top notched. It was obvious she was reaping the rewards by the weight of the bag that was slung over her shoulder, filled with just that day's prey that she had killed. Most of it would go to the pack's stores, but she would eat good again that night, and again was thankful for Casa's choice of territory that allowed her to have easy hunting.

She perked her ears as the faintest noise broke the silence, and looked towards where she thought she heard it. The coywolf could have sworn she heard the cry of an injured deer, and wondered if she should investigated it. But, she decided against it; it was outside of the pack's borders, judging by how distant is sounded, and it was more likely than not another hunter had a successful capture. She moved out of her pause and continued to traverse through the undergrowth with her bow kept in hand, attempting to find another scent trail to follow.

A few minutes later, she was stopped by another noise, but this time it struck more interest in Alyssum than the wail of prey. The howl was close to where the borders were, and by the sounds of it, the caller wanted someone to come to her. Curious and feeling the urge to answer, the woman changed her direction and made a fast pace towards the perimeter, and her graceful lope allowed her to reach the borders about ten minutes after the howl rang.

She rounded a crop of trees, and the fresh wave of her pack's scent washed over her as she stepped out into the open. Not so far away, a girl laid, which she assumed was the one who called, and Alyssum smiled towards her with a friendly face. "Greetings, this is Casa di Cavalieri's borders. My name is Alyssum, and I heard your call--do you need anything?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread