[J] The path Which only you know
Okay, and thank you very much. I loved your post it was a great read. love how you show the dialogue by the way, I might just snag that from you Big Grin

Ivy yawned, eyes drooping sleepily. She should have rested last night when she had found that hollowed out tree. The sound of paws brought her from her musings, standing the pepper fur stretched out her muscles. The pulling on them felt nice. The voice startled her; the female did not think that the wolf would be this close. Glancing up Ivy’s blue eyes met green. Instantly she bowed her head and perked her ears back. The etiquette of packs was coming back to her now. She puffed her cheeks out in a huff before peeking back up at the other female. Was she ready for this? She had been lonely, but she never knew how lonely until now. There was no backing down now.

Um yes, I-I’m Ivy Havoc.” She winced at the crack in her voice. “ I was wondering i-if you had any room in your p-pack? I’ve been on the m-move for a while and I want to settle d-down.

Okay so not the way she wanted to sound. Hopefully the latter wouldn’t notice. Her heart sped up, leaving a hollow ring to hum through her ears. When had her heart began to beat so loudly? She began to pace form left to right- her tail swished close to the ground. She was never good at sitting still, that’s what her mother had said. The deer in her full stomach began to twist and knot up. Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe she should have just kept moving. The thought of her mother made her smile slightly, her mother wouldn’t have wanted her to live like this. Her Father Wouldn’t want her to live like this. This shell of an existence where his daughter could barely get by on small game. John would be heartbroken if he saw her now.

Ouch…. A ripple of pain rocketed through her chest. She didn’t want to think about them right now. Didn't want to remember.

She felt something on her back again; the fur on the back of her neck bristled slightly. Those eyes were watching her again. Those damned blue eyes that followed her. She shivered at the feeling shrugged off the eyes and glanced back at the pack member. Sitting down the small female waited for the latter’s response.

She felt her heart constrict and her gut knot impossibly tight. She had been on the run for too long.

She didn’t want to be alone again, didn’t want to face her demons by herself.

Messages In This Thread