[J] The path Which only you know
[html]
(323) Haha okay!

She did not mean to surprise the young female, but it was too late to make any form of apology as she started to speak. Alyssum noticed the familiar nervousness in her voice and stuttering words, but instead of addressing it she merely smiled. When she was young and joining the coyote clan, she too had a twisted tongue that did not allow her to form the right things that she wanted to say. She was older now, more experienced, and fully understood the reasons why the other was acting like so.

"We are well met, Ivy Havoc. Casa is a home for all those who need it, and I would welcome you to it," the coywolf said kindly, though she added a bit sadly, "yet, I cannot accept you in myself." She would have gladly accept the girl into the territory, but her rank would not allow her dictate such powers. "But," the de Fonte said quickly beforeIvy could have become too disheartened, "I would be more than happy to call someone who can, if you can answer a few, simple questions.

"What kind of skills do you possess that may be of use for the pack? We value members who are able bodied and can fight, but we also appreciate any ability that a member has that can help Casa," she asked softly, her tone hopefully calming to the other and not to make her anymore nervous than she already was. "For example, I am able to defend the borders, but I am also able to provide food easily for those who cannot or do not have the time to hunt." The scent of deer clung on the other's pelt, and the woman wondered if she was the one whom had caused the animal she had heard earlier to cry. It seemed she was a hunter as well, so she mentally noted that as she waited for the other to speak.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread