[J] The path Which only you know
Hey there Ismeme was wondering if she could post with us since her character can accept joiners, would that be alright with you?

Ivy’s ears perked up a fraction, her tail swishing back and forth hopefully. Her eyes widened as she examined the wolf. She held her head high, confidently. A small smile graced her lips, her voice was smooth like honey. The only word that she could think of that could describe the one before her was almost, paternal. The tone of her voice reminded her of when a parent was trying to calm a flustered child. The pepper furred wolf quirked her head to the side and let out a relieved sigh. She thought it would be so much tougher to get into a pack. She felt so happy she could cry. She almost ran up to the other and howled with joy. But she stopped a few steps short of the border.

Couldn’t? Her brow furrowed in confusion before she realized why. Of course, she would have to pull her weight, that’s what they were needed for. To help to better of the pack, she paused and looked down at her feet. What was she good at? She was good at tracking, her brother always left her to do the hunting. She was good with pups, the few times she had to watch them she had become good friends with them. But other than that she wasn’t quite sure. She bowed her head in thought. Alyssum had mentioned the majority of the pack were warriors. Could she herself be one? She wasn’t all that strong compared to most wolves. She could run pretty fast though, more agile. But did she have the stomach to harm another wolf? kill if necessary?

The thought of another’s blood on her hands made her sick.

“Um, well Ms. Alyssum I’m a g-good tracker and h-hunter.” She paused and trying to stop her stutter. “I can watch pups. B-but I’m not sure beyond that. I h-haven’t really fought before. Not intentionally o-of course. I am willing to learn. I c-can run fast, maybe I could scout?”

Her smile dropped into a frown, ears pivoting up to half-mast. Was that enough? She might not do a lot of good compared to the others, but maybe, just maybe it would be enough. She pawed the ground with her left paw, staring at the black splotch on her paw as if it was the most interesting thing in the world and waited for the others response.

Messages In This Thread