[J] The path Which only you know
[html]
(276) I talked to Ismeme's player, Courtney, and I said it was okay with me... I would have replied to this earlier, but I got sickly. xD But, I am feeling a bit better so I decided to post before another spell comes so that Ismeme can come in!

She noticed that the girl suddenly became unsure as she mentioned that she could not accept her, and the woman felt a little guilty. But, there was not anything she could do about that fact--her rank did not provide her that much power. The only thing she could do in situations like that was being able to greet others at the borders. So, she attempted to burn through the small process as fast as she could so that she could call someone who did have the ability to do so.

Alyssum saw her smile flutter into something less joyful, and she was quick to try to remedy that. "I, in my own opinion, would glad to have more hunters in the pack. Sure, mostly everyone is able to supply food for themselves, but, more the merrier, especially when prey is at its best during this season." She nodded in approval when she spoke about watching pup, also finding that skill useful; she barely worked with young ones before, and to have someone she knew who did was reassuring. When she mentioned her lack of fighting, she smiled encouragingly. "And all we can ask is for your willingness to learn, Ivy. And, scouting is a nice ability to have as well.

"Anyway, I believe you are more than fit enough to join Casa. I shall call for someone to come now, and hopefully they will be swift." Without another word, she tipped her head to the sky and howled for anyone of high enough rank to come to them, the call followed by a few coyoteish yaps that was unique to hear within a mostly wolf pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread