[J] The path Which only you know
The woman was clearly nervous around the Luperci’s. Perhaps she hadn’t been around many before or maybe she had been abused or attacked by a Luperci. It seemed possible, but Isa wanted to be sure Ivy would feel comfortable in Casa di Cavalieri. Isa lowered herself down slowly, sitting on the ground in front of the woman as she spoke. With a smile on her face, Isa bowed her head in greeting to the woman. There is no need to be nervous dear. We are all friends here, and I can assure you that you will never be harmed by any member of Casa. Taking into account what the woman said, Isa decided she would fit into Casa well.

I am sure you are an excellent hunter Miss. With training, you will become a good fighter and will be able to help protect the pack when needed. I see no reason why a strong woman such as yourself shouldn’t be accepted. With a large smile on her face, Isa slowly stood back up. Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri Ivy.

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Famiglia rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa and she will do whatever she can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread