I can hear myself singing that song
[html]

She smiled as the male appeared to wake, apparently surprised at the fact. She watched as he hastily got up and gave her a formal greeting - perhaps too formal for his current visage. She bowed slightly in respect to him, but also in a teasing manner; he didn't need to be so formal in this situation, particularly because they were both slightly messy and she didn't want anything more than a friendly talk anyway.

"Good day, Taliesin," she said, making her way to where he was so that they were more concealed by the trees around his house. She had always liked the way that his house lay slightly outside Thornbury, encased in trees.

"I was wondering if I could have a moment to speak about a sensitive subject? I'd rather you were not in the dark about it," she said quietly. She did not really have any obligation to tell him, and she did not expect him to do anything about it in particular, but she did want him to at least know, if only it wouldn't be a surprise when she began to show.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread