I can hear myself singing that song
[html]

She quickly realized what her words sounded like when she saw the fleeting but expressive look on her friend's face. She did not want to worry him, or cause him undue alarm - that was the last thing she wished to do to not only a packmate, but a friend.

"It's nothing bad, I assure you," she insisted quickly, although her mind told her that being pregnant with another alpha's pups was most certainly not good. She then followed the man around to the front of the house - she rather liked Taliesin's house. It was still in the town, but yet surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the forests rather than the stone roads that the rest of the pack was used to.

She followed Taliesin, sitting down with him as he offered her something to drink. "No thank you," she said politely, not revealing her emotions as of yet. And still... she could not continue to delay forever; it was clear that her Councilman was concerned for whatever she had to tell him, and he still had the right to know.

"I just wanted to tell you.. that I am pregnant. I didn't want you to be caught off guard," she said, attempting to make light of the situation, and succeeding, somewhat. She knew it was not as bad as the situation could have been - but still, in her mind, it was a small failure, to herself and the pack; although, the motherly instinct was already kicking in, compelling her to love the little ones inside of her, not yet born.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread