I can hear myself singing that song
[html]

Skye could tell that she had shocked Taliesin with the revelation that she was having pups again. He sat silent, seeming to look down at her belly to see if she was pregnant. It wasn't too far into her pregnancy, but then again, others of her same time had shown more than she was. She supposed ti just had to be a small litter, after all.

When he asked about the father, she grew slightly uncomfortable - she wasn't sure how he would take the news, with Jazper being his brother. Would he be happy? Offended? Angry, even? She did not want to upset one of her closest friends - but she decided that, in the end, it was better to be honest to him than to deceive him in order to make him feel better.

"Well," she said, "The father is.. Jazper?" The statement sounded almost like a question, and the usually strong leader fell into a state of awkwardness. She grinned cheekily at Taliesin, wondering what his response may be.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread