I can hear myself singing that song
He blinked for a moment, considered this idea, then blinked again. "Oh." The tone was, at first, a question. Almost. Not really. He didn't want to know specifics. Again, a set of blinks, the question on the tip of his tongue. 'You're sure?' He couldn't and wouldn't ask it. Another set of blinks, and then a grin spread over his face. "I already consider you family, Skye, so that's great. Just took me a moment to wrap my mind around my older brother doing... well, doing that." A nervous chuckle, since the idea was strange. Sure, he had no problem with knowing he'd slept with his half sister (and would in all likelihood do it again if given the chance), but the idea of his older adopted brother having sex was weird to him.

The idea had sank in. His leader was carrying his nieces and/or nephews. His leader would be actual family, tied forever to the Rhiannon bloodline. Because even though Jaz was adopted, he was still family, he still had the right to pass on the family name if he wanted. The grin widened, his voice teasing now. "What a way to cement pack relations, Skye. Most would give horses to do that." She was family now, she had earned the right be be included in the playful teasing.

Yep, the more the idea sank in the more he was at ease with the idea.

Messages In This Thread