I can hear myself singing that song
[html]

She laughed as Taliesin spoke - she supposed that it would be strange, to discover that your own sibling had made children with a friend of yours, much less a friend that was also your leader. Brief yet unwelcome imagery of Alexander Collins cropped up in her mind, and she banished the thoughts readily - yes, it would be strange indeed. But she was glad that he found humor in the situation, and laughed lightly along with him.

She laughed even more at his joke - well, it was true. It was quite the coincidence that the pups had coincided with Cercatori d'Arte and Casa di Cavalieri's alliance... "Well, what can I say?" she asked lightly. "I suppose Casa di Cavalieri is too special for horses." She gave a wink, and then laughed again - it was good to relieve the tension in her mind and her stomach, and she felt better about the situation already.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread