looks like morning in your eyes
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Wedding! How wonderful! -jelly-

When but a moment before she had been fine with foregoing a meal, the Nomad was stricken oddly enough by the craving for meat. Perhaps it was the talk of this odd creature that pulled her appetite from its dormancy. Regardless of its origin, she was motivated to quicken her pace through the rolling grasses of summer gold.

She kept an ear turned to her snowy companion, listening intently with a soft smile upon her muzzle. She had lived only with her blood family until recently. No pack, nor adopted group. It was not unheard of but a little unsettling to the mind of a packwolf, however unconventional they were compared to others. "No doubt the size of your family made your bonds stronger," there was a faint questioning inflexion to her tone, but remained a comment none the less. Nearing the Reserve she slowed the trot to a comfortable walk once more looking over her shoulder to insure young Tyler followed.

"I was once a part of a very large family," she offered in turn, inching toward a buried supply of dried meat. "There were seven separate families that made up a large community...and though we did not all share the same blood, we looked to each other as our own. It is a Family that my partner and I seek to create on the land you now tread. Although..."

On that note with a bit of a trill to her voice, she pushed her muzzle into the earthen cache searching blindly until her teeth caught the flesh of a preserved kill. Carefully she withdrew the elk thigh and set it before her guest with proud tail high and wagging; a silent invitation to eat. "I must admit that we of Sangi'lak are more generous to wanderers than my prior family..."

301 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;