[DND]Dedication
[html]
Fun Fact: Neela’s middle name is her Father’s name. She doesn’t know this and never will.

Neela smiled at Jazper’s words and nodded silently, her eyes drifting past him to seek out the canvas which held the oath before she tilted her head down, muzzle facing the floor.”I, Neela Juan Garcia promise to my Sole and Luna to serve them with absolute loyalty. I will face the world without fear of my enemies or the darkness. Be brave and love all others so that they may love me. I will speak the truth always, even if it means death. Protect the helpless and do no evil. This is my oath” The collie’s voice was oddly formal as she spoke, devoid of the usual accent and cut words that peppered her speech . It took an effort to speak like this – unlike how she slipped automatically into formal speech when she was angry – but the ceremony felt to solemn for her usual tones.

Afterwards she remained bowed, not quite sure what to do. Her head tilted slightly up and she opened her eyes, silently questioning Jazper as to what she was supposed to do now.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
178+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread