sun and moon
[html]
figured this was a good place to leave off ^^ thanks for threading with me!

Although some were willing to learn, Element acknowledged that it was a lot to take in at once. Not everyone was a fast learner, and that wasn't a bad thing; it simply meant that they could not handle so much information at once, which was fine. It seemed that this wolf in front of him was one of these types of individuals, from the way his eyes seemed to glaze over when Element was explaining the concept of reading books.

"You don't have to understand it all now," he assured the wolf, standing up and licking a paw. "But I had best get back," he said, looking up at the darkening sky, "lest I attract unwanted predators!" He smiled at the wolf, waving his tail in farewell as he slowly walked from the clearing back to his home.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread