the silent shadow
[html]

"Not at all," the dark feline spoke in reply to her wondering if she had bothered him. His meal had filled his belly up, and now he felt warm, comfortable, and slightly sleepy - the company that the strange wolf provided was welcome to him, at least at this moment.

She seemed to almost blush then, the skin underneath her fur almost glowing. She seemed slightly embarrassed, although she had said something insulting, or offensive - Element, however, saw nothing wrong with an inquisitive mind, even if she had not experienced smaller, domestic cats such as himself. Seeming to wish to change the subject rather than dwell on the question before, she asked if he lived around the area they were in.

He pondered. "No, I don't live here in the forest," he said. "I live in Halifax - the library, to be precise." He thought back on his library home with adoration - although he did not claim the entire library to be his, he still lived there. Sometimes sleeping in the nooks made by a pile of books, sometimes sleeping on top of shelves, sometimes curling up by the window to get sun and warmth - the library was perfect for the ebony feline, and he loved living there.

"And you?" he asked. "Do you live around here?" He idly wondered if he had accidentally trespassed without knowing it.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread