CONTEST -- X-Mas In July
DEBBB ;x

EDIT: Adding Avatar :x

[Image: zxsi9y.jpg]

Table by Mattie Beth.
[html]

OOC here! My name is Mattie.

I am an attempt at a table. I probably am not that good. But I was a second try. This time, when I was created, my creator used guidelines. Hopefully these guidelines will lead me through a life of successful tableism. "One day, I will be a good table maker," said MatCat. So she worked and worked until she created this. Then she continued creating until she was good.

Then I needed another paragraph so my creator type more words. It went something along the lines of Words are fun! I love words! Then she grew bored and decided to type gibberish. There was a story about a cat she wrote about once. It had something to do with unicorn glitter and purple underwear... But I'm not quite sure where she got all that from so... yeah. Just ignore her.

<style type="text/css">
.xjuly b {font-family: lucida console, monospace; font-weight:bold; color:#3399CC; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xjuly .ooc { color:#3399CC; font-style:italic; padding:5px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:12px;}
.xjuly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xjuly {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000033; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2lbnpzn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; text-align:justify; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-family:verdana, sans-serif;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread