CONTEST -- X-Mas In July
I got mattie beth
Enjoy

[html][/html]

Click for bigger version.

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ybeach.png); background-color:#030a1a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © J

The man took the medicine and then he looked as if he was going to say something before jaw would shut with a click of his teeth. The other would finish the water and then hold the glass in his hand before he would all of a sudden get up and tip a defiant chin at him. And what if I decided to leave right now. Who would stop me? You? the man would ask as he would stand there, a daring glare in his eye. Kevin snorted and rolled his eyes at the other man. Kevin knew for a fact that Jayden wouldn't be able to make it out the door, much less down the stairs before the world would start to spin and he'd tumble down the stairs and then regret trying to leave all the more. Then Jayden would have to either stay longer, or go to the hospital, which Kevin was not willing to taking the man to the hospital really, so he would avoid letting Jayden leave until the man was fully functional.

Kevin found himself going to the bathroom, first doing what he needed to do, which was take a piss, and then, once he had finished with that, he had gotten another clean towel, the hydrogen peroxide, and the band-aids. He would then take these things and set them in the room, and made sure that Jayden was not trying to get up

Toby speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread