[M] I just want to be sane. P Ismeme.
OOC- xD Last three fang threads deal with pregnant people. 1. He got Coli pregnant. 2. He messed with pregnant Amy. 3. Ismeme. YaaayyxD

[html]
http://i.imgur.com/205AK.jpg);">

That boy needs therapy!

As the woman's scent crossed the dog's nose he let out a satisfied sigh. It always happened that he had perfect timing when hunting for girls. What made him even more prideful was she waddled up to him instead of him sneaking up at her. Her body, thick with pregancy, appeared from the woods as she smiled and said hello. Oblivious. Just like all the other victims. He resisted the urge to lick his lips in anticipation. His dark eyes met her's. "Good day to you... What are you doing around here?" A charming smile was on his face.

He tried not to look at her stomach: pregnant women disgusted him. Yet, if this was all he had today he'd take advantage of it. The wheels in his nasty mind began to turn. NO! screamed Toby. The male just refused to shut up. Fang held back a growl and sent death threats go the other personality via thoughts but they did no good. You're not getting away with this! Not this time or ever again! Then Fang slightly felt himself grow dizzy as headaches rattled his skull. He put his heads up, holding his head and growling loudly at Toby's attack though it only made his head hurt more.

I'm walking.

I'm talking.

[/html]
Fang/Toby Table By Kelsie.

Messages In This Thread