[M] I just want to be sane. P Ismeme.
OOC - sorry for the wait;x

Ic-

The woman was apart of a pack, headed for a house built by her mate. A dark thought rose in the shepherd, wishing to see this mate's reaction when he was through with this pregnant fae. Toby rattled his skull in disgust, however, causing Fang to temporarily see black in his vision. A hand appeared out of his dizzy sight and attempted to comfort the demon. He growled loudly, snatching her wrist up and glaring at her through the pain. "Little bitch, do I look weak to you?" If she believed he could be helped then she was damaging his huge pride. Fang was not weak.

His hate was growing for the female. Forget the rape, he just wanted her brutally harmed. She could lose her damn babies for all he cared! "ENOUGH." Toby flickered into control, the body stumbling back from the female as he dropped her hand. Fang somehow twisted their head, holding it at a strange angle in his struggle for power. "I am so done with being your puppet!" Toby growled at his unseen demon. The head snapped the other direction, Fang gaining a bit of control, "You fool! I contol this body! Not you!" Thoughts were circling their brains like a hurricane, powers shifting back in forth and the body stumbling around.

At last the body crumbled, falling down so the dog was on his stomach. The black fur moved quickly, the powerful personality trying to catch his breath. Who was the one who'd reached full power? The mind was silent, falling quiet in the shock of what just had happened. Someone blinked their black eyes up at the pregnant female, appearing confused and tired.

Messages In This Thread