[M] I just want to be sane. P Ismeme.
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ybeach.png); background-color:#030a1a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © J

The pregnant woman crept toward the shuttering male as he fell limp. It surprised Toby in a way. He had half expected the female to run at the chance she got. His instinct told him he wanted her to run but when she didn't he couldn't complain. Besides, Fang was so... so quiet... A shock settled into his brain when he came to the fact that had shown up: Fang wasn't there.

A surprising lacking came to the german shepherd. There was no whispering evil. There was no demonic parasite that clutched to the poor canine's soul and made him sad. Instead there was simply silence. A kind of silence that made the male happy. Peace was already taking up root in his mind. He could breath and think properly for the first time since... since a while.

The she-wolf began to speak as he sat back up. "I'm Toby," he said slowly, "Fang was the male who attacked you... He's the only other one..." It was odd. Like introducing an old friend to a new friend. The things didn't mix properly and it made him grow awkward infront of the pregnant woman. His black eyes raised to watch her reply, though she acted like she was use to freaks like him.

Toby speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread