See the fallout...
[html]
OOC / +000

Although the leader's had told everyone to stay inside the borders, Fritz had a sinking feeling that he knew who had done such a thing to one of his packamtes. Toby or Fang or whatever he wanted to call himself seemed to have done it, like he had hurt Fritz's mate. Though he hoped not since he had told Selene that he, Toby, was trying control his alter ego, which to Fritz sounded like a cop-out.

So he was going to try and hunt this male down and get some answers from him. Fritz figured that there was little he needed to worry about since he was so tall and big. But just to be sure, he had his whole arsenal of weapons, his two swords, several knives, and his favorite, a massive two-handed mace. Though he did hope that nothing would come of this but he would be ready if it did.

Yet, on a whim, he decided to swing by his second home, Crimson Dreams to see if anyone was still there. He entered the area cautiously and gave a sniff. There was someone there and he went to investigate. Ahead of him, he saw the woman, Anu, who had greeted him and Selene, He softly called out to her, Anu? Its me, Fritz Earl. I joined Crimson Dreams with my mate, Selene.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#244658; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ffffff; }
.free-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-02 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#c5c8cf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JvZpt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #244658; padding: 7px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-02 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread