See the fallout...
[html]

No, they were not alone. They had one another and in that need for companionship they had not yet been abandoned by a single member of their mock-family. She nodded at his question, agreeing to both. She was not alone, and that was indeed a good thing. If she had been without her sons, Anu did not know where she would have drifted off to. And, if she did not have Tayui… Anu was certain she would have drifted away in a different way. Her presence gave the gray woman a meaning that went beyond motherhood.

They all deserved happiness, such was a belief that Anu had held for most of her life. They all needed peace, and they needed contentment. The Dane and his mate were no exception to the rule, and Fritz explained that they believed that it was the place where they would find their place in life and grow together. As he spoke she got a wave of nostalgia, thoughts of the new friendly pack made her think of their previous home. The Dreamers had always been welcoming…

I do not know yet. The others are free to join a pack, if it is what they would like. She smiled, Thank you, it is good to know that there would be friendly faces waiting for them. Anu did not know much about the other newer eastern packs, but she had been given the notion that they were not as welcoming as Fritz made Vinátta out to be. But I do not know if a pack is waiting for me along my path. It is hard to imagine a pack, and it not being Crimson Dreams. Anu confessed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread