Ask me why I stay strong
[html]
WC: 347 OOC:

Eclipse could, in a way see a change in the reserved woman. She had spoken her thoughts when she first met the girl when she was a pup and also explained that gardening was not magic but natural and now, though she made a comment Eclipse could see something change in the woman. She wasn’t sure what but she wondered why Anu was here, but thought of the disbanding of Crimson Dreams. She smiled softly, letting go of the reigns of Grace and put her hands together in a small bow of respect, a teaching she learned from Ichika.

“It is so good to see you. I never expected to see you here of all places, what brings you to these empty roads?”

She asked, her eyes bright with tears, of happiness or shame she knew not, but for the moment she was very happy to see the woman who took care of her a few short months but sad that she also left her as suddenly after Saul met her one day. She couldn’t help but think about Crimson Dreams and if Saul hadn’t found her, how she would have possibly helped the pack stay where it was, but deep down she knew she wasn’t the problem even though she didn’t know what was.

“I tried not to grow up, really I did, but fate had other plans I’m afraid.”

She said in a joking kind of way. She wasn’t sure if the woman was angry at her for leaving so suddenly barely telling her where she was going, she did, but didn’t give the woman a good enough goodbye to warrent much at all. Eclipse had always been one to not want to get too close to anyone, always changing care takers every so often until she could fend for herself. So it was only natural for Eclipse to move on from Anu as well even though Saul had made her see what she was doing to every single wolf she assoiciated with and then left.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread