Ask me why I stay strong
[html]

The young woman approached without reservation, bowing in greeting. The once-Dreamer did not know the custom, but smiled in return. Once the pup had left their care in the Dreaming world Anu did not know where she had gone to. Those memories are faded ones, and there had been so many to come and go through the old pack. Where they all ended up afterwards was just a hopeful guess.

Yes, no one was expecting her to be here. Anu had never foreseen it herself. But she was slowly letting go of those visions. The picture she had imagined of her future needed to be chased away, for in times of weakness they slinked back into her mind. There was no tomorrow; just simply, now.

I do not live too far from here. She replied. The lonely lost orchard was just beyond the town and farmlands of Berwick. There her family immediate remained intact. Crimson Dreams is no more, if you have yet to hear. Anu explained. They all expected her to be there. That was the world’s expectations of her, and she couldn’t meet them.

It always does. She returned, giving the girl a smile. Anu walked a bit further into the shade. There was enough room for Eclipse and her horses if she wished to take a break from the summer sun. You belong to the d’Arte pack now? she questioned as she gently sat on the soft grass. Certainly she had time to rest, and keep the older wolfess company for a few moments.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread