Ask me why I stay strong
[html]
WC: 345 OOC: Eclipse is all talk talk talk like usual. Smile

Eclipse took all her caretakers seriously but mostly only when she was with them and would promptly try to forget about them after she was gone, it was her way of not attaching herself to them, though Anu besides the Bear Malachi was one of trhe ones she couldn’t help but let her heart bring in, but as much as it her her to leave, she had family she needed forgiving from who’s heart she already hurt.

“I heard... it made me very sad. It seems that all the packs I go to are not around anymore. Dahlia... Ichika... now Crimson Dreams. I am very sorry your home is no longer there. It must be hard. I have lost many family.... including you.... over the years and my puppyish thinking. I hope you forgive me for leaving abruptly as I did.”

Her voice was quiet at that but she led the horses, the little colt was interested in the grey woman but he was skittish and stayed by his mother who wandered off do what horses did bed. Eclipse moved to Anu and sat down close to her and smiled nodding her head at the question.

“Yes, it is different from all the packs I’ve been to. There are still rules but there’s so much to do there it’s almost overwhelming. And you should see the garden!”

Her face lit up at the mention of the garden and she couldn’t help remembering yet again the day in Anu’s own garden, and her eyes twinkled a bit in the memory. Then it made her wonder what she had for a garden now. She seemed so proud of the one she had before. She would have to wait and ask but it made Eclipse wonder if the woman was living on her own nearby, which saddened her a bit.

“You don’t live alone do you? I mean I could come keep you company if you need it, it would be the least I could do.”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread