Ask me why I stay strong
[html]
WC: 312 OOC: Don't know if you remember but Grace is Lili's old horse, the one that dumped and killed her XDDD... though i don't know if Anu knows anything about Grace at all, i know she wasn't there when Lili died, I think...

It was obvious Anu did not want to linger on the subject of Crimson Dreams for long so it was good Eclipse spoke more of where she lived, and she seemed to brighten at the young woman’s explanation of the communal garden and smiled; “It would be great if you can visit, but no it is not my rank. I am in a way an artist. I pretty much cook for those who want it and hunt of course.” She said smiling shyly plucking at the tip of her bow that was on her back; “But I started a garden in Ichika and helping in Cercatori. I do like it very much. The fresh herbs are nice ,and smell good too.” She did not grow any flowers herself but there were some that were grown for Taliesin for the healing properties.

Eclipse was reassured that the woman was not entirely alone and it showed as she straightened even more at the mention of it; “I am so glad you have others with you, I have heard bad stories here and there of attacks, but who or where, I don’t know...” She turned to the horses who were enjoying the shade of the tree, the colt was rolling in the grass while his mother was giving him a bemused look and Eclipse giggled; “Oh this is Grace, the large lady over there, and that is... well I haven’t named him but that’s her colt. I’m going a pretty far ways or I wouldn’t bring him with me, but he needs his mother.” She said turning back with a grin; “So, are you keeping a garden now where you live? If you want I do have some see, they are herbs and spices, I don’t have any flowers though I’m afraid.” She said apologetically.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread