Ask me why I stay strong
[html] sorry for the wait!

Her focus stayed planted on the younger woman’s rank and her home. It was far easier to think of then their passed home, Crimson Dreams. Eclipse explained that she was a cook for the pack member of Cercatori, and that it was the herbs that she liked the best. Anu nodded, her smile remaining. You must use them in your cooking. Anu commented lightly, knowing that many herbs had a value for healing as well as one for taste.

Blue eyes looked at the horses as the other female explained their names. The younger did not have a call name yet, which was a bit odd since most pups had names as soon as they where birthed. But perhaps it was different for the fillies and colts of horses, Anu did not know much about their breeding.

There is just an orchard, no garden. It must have been a cider House; there are many acres of land and many apple trees. Anu paused, looking down in thought… I do not know how long we will stay there, and a proper garden takes so much time and effort. She spoke when her eyes returned to the brown hued girl. It took so much out of her to plant, to tend and to coax seedlings to prosper into flowers. She realized that she did not have her heart planted among Berwick to give so much of herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread